UCP is seeking a part-time Administrative Specialist to join our team of professional staff in our Madison office. More than just a name, UCP serves families caring for children with a wide range of disabilities and delays.
This is a fast-paced position responsible for providing general administrative support to our HR Director with some peripheral support to the Accounting Director and Executive Director. As the face of UCP, the Administrative Specialist works in-person Monday-Friday (4 hours shifts, times TBD).
Strong candidates will have experience with office administration; basic HR and Accounting functions; excellent written and oral communication skills; exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; and effective interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support to HR, Accounting & Executive Director
- UCP employee and guest support
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Records management
- BA/BS in related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required, Microsoft Access preferred.
- A reliable vehicle, driver’s license and insurance coverage are required.
- Experience in a non-profit organization or working with people who have disabilities is a plus!
UCP offers a supportive work environment, collaborative work culture, flexible scheduling and a very competitive salary/benefit package.