Coming soon, UCP will soon be providing early intervention services in Rock County. We are excited to bring together a team of qualified professional dedicated to fulfilling our mission and serving families. We are initially hiring for a leader of this program but will be posting additional positions soon.
More than just a name, UCP serves families caring for children with a wide range of disabilities and delays. Our Birth to 3 program provides early intervention and family-centered services for young children under the age of 3 who have developmental disabilities or delays. Services are provided in the child’s and family’s natural environment which may include their home and other community settings. This program supports all of Rock County and is based in Janesville, WI. Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership support to ensure the highest degree of family friendly services.
- Hiring, training, oversight and support of team members. Core staff include service coordinators, early childhood/special education teachers and various therapists.
- Fiscal oversight of program.
- Collaboration with stakeholders including Rock County Human Services and Wisconsin’s Department of Human Services.
- Implementation of quality control strategies ensuring services adhere to all county, state and federal compliance requirements.
- Ongoing public and community outreach and education.
- Bachelor’s degree candidates with supervisory and related skills or knowledge considered. MSSW or related advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong candidates will have experience in Birth to 3 or Early Intervention, compliance oversight, demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and strong computer skills.
- A valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, liability coverage and a personal
vehicle is required for this position.
Please submit your cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org.