UCP is pleased to partner with CompassWisconsin: Threshold to provide a unified point of intake, application and eligibility determination for the following Wisconsin Children’s Programs depending on which county the family resides in:
- Children’s Long-Term Support Medicaid (CLTS-MA) Waiver
- Katie Beckett Program-Wisconsin Medicaid
- Community Options Program
For families living in Columbia, Dane, Green, Jefferson, and Lafayette Counties we provide intake and eligibility for all programs listed above.
For families living in Rock County our services have recently changed. As of January 1st, UCP provides intake and eligibility services for the Katie Becket Program while intake and eligibility for Children’s Long Term Support or Community Option Program has transitioned to Rock County Human Services.
- Families only interested in Katie Beckett should to contact UCP at 608-288-9808.
- Families interested in Katie Beckett and either of the other programs listed above are encouraged to call Rock County Human Services at 608-757-5123. They will begin the process for all programs, including Katie Beckett, however, UCP can also assist.
- Families only interested in Children’s Long Term Support or Community Options Program should contact Rock County Human Services at 608-757-5123.
For families living in Dodge, Grant, Green Lake, Iowa or Sauk County, UCP will continue to provide intake and eligibility for the Katie Beckett program through June 30th, 2021.
For any questions, or to learn more, please contact our field staff at 288-9808.